Tuesday 21 August 2012

I hate my ex-girlfriend and this is why

Image: http://nwso.net

“After a chance meeting, I started dating a girl who was fourteen years older than me and quite successful. She bought me clothes, paid for many of my living expenses and often let me crash at her really nice apartment. I told my friends about her and they advised me to make the most of it. Anytime she called me to hang out with her at some fancy place, I would complain that I didn’t have clothes and she would shop for me. When I visit her, I’d make sure I got something out of it; I mean, she can afford it and she didn’t mind so why not. About seven months later, it was her birthday. I didn’t have much money on me so I just bought her a card. I figured she’s got a lot of stuff so she doesn’t need anything from me anyway. But my girlfriend got upset. She complained that she expected me to be more thoughtful in getting her a gift and I couldn’t get her angst. She has everything she wants so why does she need a big gift from me? Besides, she knew I didn’t have much.


Later that night, she called me for a talk. She said the truth was that she was lonely, liked me and enjoyed having someone to spend time with. She also said she had no expectations in terms of marriage but still expected my actions to show some seriousness about our relationship. I told her I was serious enough about us and counted the many times I slept over. I said ‘I ride you like a horse almost every day and it’s more than many girls your age can say.’ She didn’t say anything but after that day, I noticed a change in her behavior towards me. Before, I never called her as she always called me but after that day, I would keep calling and she would almost never pick up. She became too busy to see me regularly ad didn’t let me sleep over at her home; we would sleep at a hotel. In fact, I noticed that she almost always called me only when she wanted me sexually. I started feeling used and I complained. She smiled and said she was just very busy. This went on until about two months later when I went to her house after she didn’t pick my calls for days. She didn’t even let me in. She came outside and said she didn’t want to see me anymore and I should leave her alone. Imagine. I was shocked and very angry. She just used me and dumped me when she got tired. So, that’s why I hate my girlfriend. By the way, now, what do I do? I can't go back to those small hungry girls littering the streets because there's nothing to gain. I'm thinking of begging her to take me back.” 

No comments: