Sunday 7 October 2012

I’m in love with my cheating boss’s wife


“My boss is a good man; he’s generous to a fault and always rewards loyalty but he has a major weakness – he loves women and it doesn’t matter how she looks, smells or feels. He loves them all.

My boss’s wife is quiet, pretty, smart and really nice. I’m a hired help but she doesn’t treat me like one, always taking the time to talk with me anytime I come around the house. I’m sure she knows of her husband’s philandering ways but she never asks me about him, restricting our conversations to my life, family, work and stuff I liked to do. Sometimes, if she’s sitting out in their car park / garden area, we would talk for a long time about anything and everything. She had a good sense of humor and made me laugh.

To me, my boss’s wife is perfect so I don’t understand why he disrespects her by fooling around with girls who are not her match in beauty, brains, charm or wit. It annoys me especially as I’m one of his assistants and henchmen whose job includes bringing these girls for his pleasure. I hate it and I feel guilty all the time.

These days, I’ve devised ways to reduce my role in my boss’s cheating ways by rushing assignments that take me to his house. Also, when I’m there, it means I get to see her (his wife). I feel all these things for this woman and there are times when I get the feeling that she, kind of, likes me too. When I don’t come around for a while, she’ll ask for me and get my boss to assign me to do stuff for her. Once, she said she’d just made up a reason to see me because she’d not seen me in days. My heart lifted; I couldn’t believe this incredible woman saw me as more than her husband's staff. 

Nowadays, we spend a lot of time together because I practically work for her now. She got me assigned to help with some projects she’s doing so I drive her around and generally do stuff for and with her. We have fun together and it’s legitimate because though her husband does not like people coming around his wife, he doesn’t mind me because I’m his boy and he knows I’m loyal. I know nothing can happen between us because she’s an honorable woman but I love being with her so much and sometimes, I wish …. But since it’ll probably never happen, I’m going to just enjoy her company as much as I can while I can. There’s no law against that, is there?”

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well! The best way to overcome temptation is to flee.that ur boss is a cheater dosent mean u shld make one of his wife n dis culd happen in a monet of weakness.
One thing I have learnt abt our human nature is dt it can't b completely trusted, so dnt say u know notin can happen n play safe cos in d final analysis, she is someone's wife.take care