Sunday 9 June 2013

My failed date...and conversation... with a foolish man


“After chatting with a male admirer of mine for a while, he asked me out on a date ...to his house ..on a Sunday – my first visit to his place and our first date. I agreed. On that fateful Sunday, I was on my way out when he called.
Male admirer:  Are you out of your house yet?
Me: Kind of. I’m in front of my gate
Male Admirer: Are you bringing lunch for me?
I was surprised.
Me: I didn’t know I was to bring food
Male Admirer: It’s Sunday, you’re a woman so I expect that you would have cooked. I want you to bring me some of your food.
I quietly agreed.


About two hours later, he called again.
Male Admirer: Where are you?
Me: I’m still at home.
Male Admirer: How come?
I could hear his surprise.
Me: I didn’t cook anything today but since you want food, I want to send for some groceries so I can to prepare something for you.
Male Admirer: I can’t wait.
He was happy. This was around 3pm.

About 6pm, he called again.
Male Admirer: Where are you?
Me: I’m still at home.
There was silence from his end and when I didn’t offer further explanation, he asked.
Male Admirer: Are you not coming to my place anymore?
Me: No. I have to postpone my visit because I didn’t get anyone to help me get groceries. And since my visit is contingent on bringing food, I figured there was no point coming over empty-handed.

Finally, the foolish dunce got the message and changed tone.
Male Admirer: You can still come over anyway; I’ll still like to see you.
Me: No, there’s no need. I think it’s best I wait till I can bring food along
And I cut off the call. What a fool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real foolish dunce...mshewwwWww! What a douche! Big props to u for ur methods of putting him in his place. Lol to that

Anonymous said...

Hahahahhahah.for a minute der I tot u were actually going to cook! Nice one.

Anonymous said...

cook ko? cook ni!! Gosh, sometimes i wonder what we're doing wrong? There is an increase of ridiculous people in the world. Na wa!

Anonymous said...

Whoever u are, my lady, am in love wt u. Love ur style.

Anonymous said...

correct chik. all these stupid men, taking women for granted. idiots.