Friday 13 November 2015

The girl, the tampon string and a new job



I came across this story on a site and just had to share as it was one of those things that make you go ...huhhh? This happened with strippers in a strip club ..
 
"About six or so months ago, a new girl started at my club. She had never danced before, so she worked day shift. It was a Friday, and I was early for my nighttime shift, but whatever, it’s better to be early than late, right?

So I was in the dressing room getting ready, and I heard her ask another girl what to do, as she’d just started her period during her shift.

The other girl said something like, “Just cut the string off with scissors.” The new girl didn’t have any, so the other chick loaned her a pair, and she heads into the stall.

All the sudden we hear this sort of yelping noise, accompanied by this poor girl saying, “oh my god oh my god.” She’s grabbing her crotch as she sort of limps out of the stall to get a paper towel.

At this point, I looked over and asked what happened. She says, “I think I cut myself,” which was a bit of an understatement. Apparently, she didn’t realize you cut the tampon before you put it in, and consequently removed a chunk of labia. She didn’t come back to work after that.”

 

Story from http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/what-do-strippers-do-about-their-period/#zzugL0tICxtZ8BHW.99

No comments: