Wednesday 31 October 2012

I caught two six year old kids trying to have sex


“In my former apartment, my next door neighbors had a six year old daughter. The man was always out of town and the woman … well, let’s say she was too lax for my taste. After more than a dozen years of not having a child, they’d adopted the little girl as a baby. You would think with that history, she’d be more careful but oh no…she let the young child roam the neighborhood freely and this exposed the girl to all sorts of things and it showed in her eyes; she was six years old but had the eyes of a thirty year old – filled with knowledge beyond her years. A few times, we had caught her trying to convince some little boys to show her their private parts in exchange for showing them hers and one day, I even caught her arguing with my son because he didn’t want her to follow him to the toilet to watch his privates as he peed.

We had many young kids in my apartment building so a lot of times, other kids in the neighborhood came to our building to hang out and play. One day as they played, we noticed that my six year old neighbor and another six year old boy living in the next building were missing from the group so we went looking for them.

I entered my neighbor’s apartment and it appeared empty. I was about to leave when I heard sounds in one of the rooms. Knowing for sure that no one was supposed to be home, I decided to investigate and lo and behold, my six year old neighbor and the six year old boy were on each other, stark naked; they were trying to have sex with the girl giving tutorials to the boy on where to put it.   

I shouted and they jumped up. The boy was so scared but the girl simply stared at me silently. Her face was blank and I became uncomfortable as if I’d intruded on her privacy. I dressed the boy and took him home. For the girl, I gave her a small talk on the proper use of our bodies. As I spoke, she just stared at me and seriously, her stare gave me the willies. Because of the kind of person I perceived her mother to be, I didn’t bother telling her about what had happened, I just watched the little girl even more closely than I did before. It was relief when we finally moved away. The girl had too many issues for her very young age and I knew it was all down to her folks.”  

No comments: