Friday 24 August 2012

I beat the crap out of my husband’s mistress to protect my family

Image: http://terjeadlermork.com
 
"I married a successful man. I had nothing but when I entered his world, I gained something – a comfortable life, children and a beautiful family. Coming from nothing, I was determined to protect what I had for I could not imagine going back to nothing.

However, like many successful men, my husband has a weakness for the finer things in life including nubile females. So it is a constant battle to keep my husband and my home from those that may use his weakness to mess things up for my family. Usually, he indulges in flings and quickly moves on but recently, I noticed that his current mistress was more than a casual fling. He was keeping her in the real sense – he got her an apartment, bought her a brand new car, travelled with her sometimes and was generally spending a lot of time with her. The warning bells went off in my head as I realised that this could quickly degenerate into something very serious and I would be left holding the short end of the stick.
Now, I know my husband and an open confrontation with his mistress would earn me black points with him. It took a lot of thinking but I hatched the perfect plan."

I paid some thugs to teach her a lesson and they did. After a few weeks of monitoring her movement, we got lucky and late one night as she got home from work, they waylaid her. They slapped her around, gave her some good bruises and when she cried and begged that they could take whatever they wanted, they shook their heads and said all they wanted was for her to leave my husband alone. They named her apartment building and told her that if they ever caught her with him again, they would come back for real damage.
They assured me they had put so much fear in her and to show seriousness, they had used a bat to maim the car, after which they said they would maim her if she didn’t heed their warning.

She stopped seeing him and my husband started coming straight home again. I know he’s going to keep fooling around but since all I have in this world is tied to the cheating bastard, I’m going to keep protecting my interest by making sure his affairs remain casual and not a threat to my marriage or family. " 

No comments: